GAMAZINE is a granular plaster used as a decorative INTERIOR & EXTERIOR wall & ceiling coating with the option off a GAMAZINE or GRANITE finish. The GAMAZINE coating can be mixed in any colour of choice. The GRANITE finish are available in several exiting colours, consisting of a range of natural coloured stone.
Comparing to paint, GAMAZINE is an ONCE OFF and MAINTENANCE FREE application that will last for YEARS.
ADVANTAGES OF GAMAZINE
- This is a time saving process, as the product is ready mixed.
- Suitable for INTERIOR & EXTERIOR.
- Can be applied to any hard surfaces such as:
- Tiles Ext.
- Ideal to cover any uneven surfaces.
- The GAMAZINE can be re-painted if required.
- Maintenance free.
- Ensure even colour distribution.
- Totally colour fast.
HOW GAMAZINE IS MADEGAMAKING wall coating is a mixture of QUARTZ, STONE and various CHEMICALS, which are mechanically blended to a smooth texture paste. The paste is then coloured to suit your requirements.
USES OF GAMAZINEGAMAZINE is ideally used to colour change existing walls and ceilings that needs to be painted. The GRANITE option will give you that luxurious and executive interior finish.
HOW TO APPLY GAMAZINEGAMAZINE is applied as a ready mixed paste that is applied by hand with a trowel in single layers of 3-4mm. In extreme applications a leveling coat might be needed to compensate for uneven or VERY smooth surfaces. The GAMAZINE can be applied in a vertical or circular finish. Oil based paint will need a leveling coat before GAMAZINE can be applied.
- GAMAZINE must be mixed, if stationary for more than a month.
- Do not apply in wet weather
- Walls must be dry and dust free, before applying GAMAZINE
- Spreading is between 5-6m2 per 24kg drum, DEPENDING ON APPLICATOR.